22247 Turner Rd.
Easton, KS 66020
Highground Horse Farm, 400 Acres and House!
- A one of a kind estate in Leavenworth County sited on 400 rolling acres with a 5 bedroom home, numerous outbuildings and SIGNIFICANT OIL REVENUES.
- This scenic undulating property of long views is bounded by Turner road on the north, and extends more than a mile south beyond Olivet Road.
- The spacious house includes 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths,3566 sqft ground floor + 730 sqft finished basement + 260 sqft finished dog parlor = 4556 total.
- Great Silver Maple, Black Walnut, Hickory, Elm and Sycamore trees shade the yard, house and decks.
- Recent renovations include a new roof, new interior paint, new flooring, new entry porch and walkways, new professional landscaping & more.
- 24â€™ x 88â€™ shop, garage and storage building between the house and the barnyard along the east side of the circular driveway.
- Other than the hay ground and horse pastures which lay near Turner Road, the balance of the land is forest and grassland.
- Miles of cleared and tractor mowed riding trails crisscross the property. Game is often in view from the house or on the trail network.
- For the avid foxhunter, farm is within 15 mins of the prime hunting venue Ft. Leavenworth Hunt & less than 2 hrs from the Mission Valley Hunt venue.
- The house and facilities are in excellent repair, and the basic set of machinery and tools needed to maintain the property are included.
- The Horse farm facilities comprise the 4824 sq ft â€œBig barn,â€ the 1800 sq ft â€œHunter Barn,â€ the 2100 sq ft shop/storage building ...
- ... the Round Bale Storage Barn that can keep up to 144 of these out of the weather, several run in shelters, four paddocks ...
- ...over 25 acres of hay ground, training arenas for dressage and jumping, as well as cross country courses and riding trails.
- It is large enough to be the managed private hunting preserve of the avid deer and game bird hunter.
- Of the five contiguous properties, four have active oil leases, which in 2012 earned a total of $60,650!
- Conveniently located 15 mins to Ft Leavenworth or MO River Bridge & from there another 15 mins to the I-435 ring around KC ... or 45 mins to airport.
- Turkey, deer and other game abound.
- Ideal for avid sport horse owner (eventer, endurance or competitive trail rider) who needs up/down terrain & long trots & gallops for conditioning.
- This country estate is ready to be enjoyed by new owners!